DURATION 03 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 8792ft.
Group Size 12
Type of Tours : Cultural, traditional, adventure
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
In the 03 Day Cusco and Machu Picchu, we will get to know the enigmatic city of Cusco, with its mystical streets, showing us a mixture of two different cultures in their Inca and Spanish constructions. We will also visit the wonder of the world, Machu Picchu, of where you will be enchanted and fascinated by the beauty and majesty it imposes.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO – CITY TOUR
- First, we will pick you up at the airport and / or the bus station to give the respective welcome to the city of Cusco, you will have the morning free for your acclimatization.
- In the afternoon, we will take the city tour, with this tour we will visit places like the famous Qoricancha that was in times of the Incanato place of adoration to the god Inti (sun).
- Afterwards, we will continue with the visit to Sacsayhuaman, place that was considered a ceremonial fortress. Finally, we will visit Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pucapucara.
- We will finish the tour taking you to your respective hotel.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 2: VISIT TO THE INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
- This day, we will start by waking up very early to go to the Ollantaytambo train station (01 hour and a half bus trip).
- We will take the train to the town of “Aguas Calientes”.
- We will take the bus from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu, where we will be registered.
- Our guide will provide you with all the information on the site during 02 hours of a guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- We will return to “Aguas Calientes” to have lunch.
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, and then we will be taken to Cusco to finally leave you at your hotel.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Free morning so you can relax and/or visit the city.
- In the afternoon or according to the schedule of your flight, we will transfer you to the airport for your departure to Lima.
- NOTE: The tour begins and ends at the airport and/or bus station of CUSCO.
- 02 night’s accommodations in 03 stars hotels (based in double occupation)
- 02 breakfasts (At your hotels).
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transportation.
- All transfers.
- All entrances fees.
- Executive (Incarrail) or Expedition train to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during the whole trip
- Meals where are not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$35
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended taking out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Current University Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
|ADULTS||US$ 445.00 per person (Min 02 people)|
|STUDENTS (With University Card)||US$ 420.00 per person (Min 02 people)|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 to 10 years)||US$ 360.00 per person***|
***** DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS OVER 04 PEOPLE ***
OUR GROUP SIZE:
We offer Small groups, no more than 14 people.
Daily departures: Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.