- Machu Picchu
This tour will take us in an amazing adventures through the sacred valley of the incas, and also for the main archaeological sites of Cusco city. Likewise, you will visit one of the seven wonders of the modern world, Machu Picchu. Come and Join us in this unforgettable trip!
03 Day / 2 Night Cusco and Machu Picchu
In the 03 Day Cusco and Machu Picchu – tours of Machu Picchu, we will get to know the enigmatic city of Cusco, with its mystical streets, showing us a mixture of two different cultures in their Inca and Spanish constructions. Also, we’ll visit the wonder of the world, Machu Picchu, where you will be enchanted and fascinated by the beauty and majesty it imposes.
Likewise, for this trip you’ll have everything organized like train tickets, entrance to Machu Picchu, good hotels, entrances fee to the archaeological sites. Therefore, you do not need to arrange anything, you just enjoy the ride!
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO – CITY TOUR
- Firstly, we will pick you up at the airport and / or the bus station to give the respective welcome to the city of Cusco, you will have the morning free for your acclimatization.
- In the afternoon, we will take the city tour, with this tour we will visit places like the famous Qoricancha that was in times of the Incanato place of adoration to the god Inti (sun).
- Afterwards, we will continue with the visit to Sacsayhuaman, place that was considered a ceremonial fortress. Finally, we will visit Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pucapucara.
- We will finish the tour taking you to your respective hotel.
LODGING: Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 2: VISIT TO THE INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
- Firstly, we will start by waking up very early to go to the Ollantaytambo train station (01 hour and a half bus trip).
- Then, we will take the train to the town of “Aguas Calientes”.
- We will take the bus from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu, where we will be registered.
- Consequently, our guide will provide you with all the information on the site during 02 hours of a guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- Later, we will return to “Aguas Calientes” to have lunch.
- Finally, take the train back to Ollantaytambo, and then we will be taken to Cusco to finally leave you at your hotel.
LODGING: Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Certainly, free morning so you can relax and/or visit the city.
- In the afternoon or according to the schedule of your flight, we will transfer you to the airport for your departure to Lima.
NOTE: The tour begins and ends at the airport and/or bus station of CUSCO.
CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDED:
- 02 night’s accommodations in 03 stars hotels (based in double occupation)
- 02 breakfasts (At your hotels).
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers.
- All entrances fees.
- Executive (Incarrail) or Expedition train to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during the whole trip
- Meals where are not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$35
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended taking out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Original Passport
- Current University Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU – OFFER PRICES
|ADULTS||US$ 445.00 per person (Min 02 people)|
|STUDENTS (With University Card)||US$ 420.00 per person (Min 02 people)|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 to 10 years)||US$ 360.00 per person***|
***** DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS OVER 04 PEOPLE ***
OUR GROUP SIZE: We offer small groups, no more than 14 people.
- Daily departures: Certainly, our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people for the tours of machu picchu.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor