- Puca Pucara
This amazing tour will take you through the most important archaeological centers of Cusco City: Qoricancha, Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, and Puca Pucara. This tour departs from the heart of the historical center of the city, the Plaza de Armas. You will have a wonderful guided tour in each sacred place of Cusco
City Tour Cusco – Group & Private Service
The City Tour Cusco Peru takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco. For instance, including visits the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found outside of the city. Likewise, you get to see an incredible mixture of Inca and Spanish-style and in the case of Qoricancha, the two combined. Certainly, Cusco is truly a fascinating place to visit; providing a blend of the two cultures (Inca and Spanish) the city has a look and feel about it that is completely different from the rest of Peru.
Above all, the City Tour in Cusco is a must-do when visiting Cusco and is usually one of the first ports of call for all visiting tourists.
- Duration: 05 hours.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Half Day City Tour Cusco Peru
- Firstly, our Cusco City Tour starts at Qoricancha, also known as the “Temple of the Sun” (Qoricancha golden temple), built on the orders of Inca Pachacútec (1438 – 1572).
- So, when the Spanish arrived, became the base for the convent of Santo Domingo.
- During, the Inca Empire the temple was dedicated to worship of the sun (“Inti”) and was at times filled with gold.
- After that, you will be taken to Sacsayhuaman, one of the emblematic buildings of the Inca Empire (just a few minutes from the center of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by the Inca Pachacutec in the 15th Century.
- Certainly, it has been calculated that what we see today is only twenty percent of the original structure because when the Spanish arrived they used its stones for new buildings such as the cathedral.
- Subsequently, we will visit Qenqo, Tambomachay, and Puca Pucara.
- Finally, we will return to Cusco for you can rest and enjoy of the city.
Places that are visited:
- Santo Domingo Monastery / Qoricancha.
- Puca Pucara.
CITY TOUR CUSCO INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fee to Qoricancha. US$ 05 Per person.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites. US$ 23 per person.
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
CITY TOUR CUSCO PERU GROUP SERVICE
|MÍNIMO 02 PERSONAS||PRECIO POR PERSONA||ACCIÓN|
|*01 persona.||$ 16.00|
CITY TOUR CUSCO PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*03 people||$ 50.00|
|*04 people||$ 40.00|
|*06 people||$ 33.00|
|*08 – + people||$ 30.00|
- Daily departures: Certainly, we’ll pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
- Likewise, in the morning between 08:00 – 09:00 (according your preference)
- Similarly, in the afternoon between 13:00 – 14:00 (according your preference)