- Puca Pucara
This unusual tour out of the city works with local families and offers daily tours. Undoubtedly, it takes you to the most famous archeological sites around Cusco and it is a great way to explore Peru’s beautiful mountain scenery. Take an adventure way off the beaten with us and enjoy of the panoramic views of the magical Cusco
Horseback Riding Tours – Outdoor Activity
Horseback Riding Tours – Horse Riding Cusco: The most famous archeological sites around Cusco city. Such as Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, and the fabulous Sacsayhuaman wait for you in this activity, accompanied by horses and natural landscapes and surrounding the magic city of Cusco.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Half-Day: Horseback Riding Tours – Horse Riding Cusco
- Our activity will begin by picking you up from your hotel at approximately 8:00 am.
- Then, we will go to Sacsayhuaman where the horse ranch is located.
- So, there we will find the horses and muleteers, and we will quickly learn how to ride a horse inside a safe area before going out into the open field.
- Later, we start the horseback ride around Sacsayhuaman heading towards the town of Huayllarccocha, through the beautiful surrounding Andean landscapes in the company of our guide.
- After that, about 2 hours of horse riding, we will arrive in the Town of Huayllarccocha.
- Consequently, we will take our transport again to visit the rest of the archeological sites in this area: Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and Qenqo.
- Finally, after 4 or 5 hours, we will transfer you to your hotel.
PLACES THAT ARE VISITED:
- Puca Pucara.
HORSEBACK RIDING TOURS INCLUDED:
- Transportation by tourist bus to Tambomachay.
- Tourist ticket for archeological sites.
- English-speaking guide – can be organized at extra cost.
Things to BRING
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
Prices & Dates
HORSEBACK RIDING TOURS GROUP SERVICE
**** Daily departures ****
|MINIMUM 02 PEOPLE
|PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
- Daily departure: Certainly, we pick you up from your hotel 15 minutes before the horse riding cusco tour.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
- Likewise, mornings from 08:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m; Afternoon from 12:00 p.m to 04:00 p.m.
- Departure Time: So, you will be pick up around 08:00 a.m or 12:00 p.m.