- Rainbow Mountain
With this adventure on wheels tour very full of adrenaline, you’ll discover one of the famous trending landscapes of Cusco, MOUNTAIN OF SEVEN COLORS. Let yourself be caught by their wonderful colorful cloaks that seem to have been painted at the time of their creation. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the mother nature
Tour MapView map >
Rainbow Mountain on ATV – Group Service
Full-Day Ausangate Rainbow Mountain on ATV – Group Service; get to know the Mountain of seven Colors in a unique way and with adrenaline at maximum levels with this innovative tour. Above all, we will leave aside the traditional trekking to venture into a tour with ATVs at more than 4000 m.a.s.l. Likewise, through incredible high mountain landscapes with the tranquility and energy that this mythical area of the Andes brings with it. Undoubtedly, We will enjoy the mantle of colors that surround this very popular and famous mountain. We will explore the surrounding countryside, including the highest snow-capped mountain in the Cusco region: Ausangate.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Full Day Tour: Ausangate Rainbow Mountain
- Firstly, Rainbow Mountain on ATV will start Between 3 and 3:30 am we will pick you up from your hotel, transporting you in the direction of Japura, an Andean community that we will be arriving at after 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- So, in this place is located our restaurant to taste a delicious breakfast and load us with energy for the adventure ahead.
- After that, we will go to the starting point where we will locate our quads ready to go.
- Subsequently, our instructor will show you enseñará for a few minutes how to use them easily and simply to start our adventure.
- We will drive for 1 hour on these machines until we reach Qosqopata, at this point, we will descend from the ATVs to begin a short 35-minute walk until we reach the Mountain of Colors Peru.
- Upon arrival, we will have enough time to take pictures and enjoy the colorful landscape surrounded by snow-capped mountains of different shades.
- As a result, we will descend back along the same route for 30 minutes walking and then climb on our ATVs and drive again until we reach our restaurant to have a delicious lunch.
- Afterward, we will go on our private transportation to Cusco, arriving in the city between 16:00 and 17:00 to finish the tour near Cusco Main Square.
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN ON ATV INCLUDED:
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Pick up and transfer from any hotel in Cusco.
- All transportation.
- Quad bikes
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance ticket to the mountain.
- Permanent assistance.
- Travel insurance – we strongly recommend that you purchase one for the duration of your trip.
What you need to bring?
- Trekking shoes or similar.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable clothes for the walk
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+).
- Personal medication (if you required it).
- Camera and camcorder.
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN ON ATV – GROUP SERVICE
|MINIMUM of 02 PEOPLE||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*01 person on a quad-bike||$ 75.00|
|*02 persons on a quad-bike||$ 115.00|
Departure Dates for Ausangate Rainbow Mountain on ATV:
- Daily Departure: Likewise, we can do the tour any day of the week with at least 02 people.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
- Likewise, the pick-up times will depend on where your hotel is located around the city center.
- TIMETABLE: Certainly, the pickup range between 03:00 and 03:30 am.