- Pisac Market
The Sacred Valley Tour is a traditional & cultural tour that everyone visits when getting to Cusco. The amazing constructions with stones show us the intelligence and perfect architecture of the Incas. Don’t miss the chance to venture out on a custom tour to experience all of its unique cultural & historic offerings
Places you know
Flexibilidad al reservar con Waman Adventures
Reserva con tan solo el 30% o 20% del costo total
Reserva con fecha abierta durante todo 2021 y 2022
Ofrecemos Salidas diarias durante todo el 2021 y 2022
Sustituye al viajero o Modifica la fecha de viaje hasta con 45 dias de anticipacion
100% comprometidos a la satisfaccion garantizada
Sacred Valley Tour – Group & Private Service
Full-Day Cusco Sacred Valley Tour is one of the most popular tours in the region. Certainly, the Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca empire and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual and political center for them. Throughout its length, there are many Inca and Pre-Inca sites that can be found, and the Sacred Valley tour visits the 3 main sites, Chinchero, Pisaq, and Ollantaytambo.
However, any tourists opt to do this tour just before their visit to Machu Picchu. Likewise, you can choose to finish in Ollantaytambo from where you take the train on to Aguas Calientes (the town at the base of Machu Picchu).
- Duration: 10 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
FULL DAY CUSCO SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- Firstly, Sacred Valley Tour starts early and heads to the high mountain village of Chinchero, famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude (3,800m/12,500 ft.).
- So, we will visit a weaving house and have a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques as well as visiting the famous Chinchero market.
- From Chinchero, we descend to the base of the Sacred Valley and then onto Ollantaytambo, which features an impressive set of terraces leading from the village centre.
- Later, we have a buffet lunch in Urubamba before heading to Pisaq – our final stop for the day.
- In Pisaq we will first the attractive ruins, built with breathtaking audacity by the Incas.
- Then, descend to the Pisaq market before returning to Cusco, via the ruins at Sacsayhuaman. (If you are short of time this visit might be only very short).
- Above all, this is a long but rewarding day for those who want to experience the best of the Sacred Valley in a short amount of time.
Places that are visited:
- Chinchero (traditional weaving center).
- Ollantaytambo fortress.
- Pisac Market.
- Pisac archeological site.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR INCLUDED:
- Private transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or $ 25 USD per person).
- Lunch in Urubamba (a town lying between Pisac and Ollantaytambo).
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
CUSCO SACRED VALLEY – GROUP SERVICE
|MÍNIMO 02 PERSONAS||PRECIO POR PERSONA||RESERVAR|
|*01 or More People||$ 20.00|
SACRED VALLEY TOUR – PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 2 people****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*02 people||$ 89.00|
|*03 people||$ 70.00|
|*04 people||$ 60.00|
|*05 people||$ 55.00|
|*06 people||$ 50.00|
|*07 + people||$ 45.00|
- DAILY DEPARTURE: Certainly, we will pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- Likewise, the pick-up for Cusco Sacred Valley Tour will be in the morning between 08:00 – 08:30 a.m.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor