With this incredible tour through the southern valley route, you will be able to enjoy beautiful natural landscapes. You will be able to appreciate the mixture of Inca, pre-Inca, and colonial culture. The colonial temples are riches that Cusco still maintains with great care, that is why visiting them will be like going back in time
Southern Valley Tour – Group and Private Service
The Southern Valley Tour – Southern Valley Cusco will take us to the opposite side of the Sacred Valley, where the route is less agglomerated and personalized. Likewise, we will know places that have a mixture of Colonial and Inca sites; this makes them have a different perspective on the other routes. Firstly, we will visit the fantastic Inca Water Temple in Tipon, which has one of the most incredible irrigation systems in the world. Then, we will arrive at Pikillaqta, which represents a well-planned public place for the time in which it was. Finally, we will visit Andahuaylillas, considered the Sistine Chapel of America, due to the decorations and art shown on its walls.
We will enjoy the delicious cuisine that these beautiful places have to offer us. A tour of which you will be delighted to have made it.
- Duration: 05 hours.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Half-Day: Southern Valley Tour – Southern Valley Cusco
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 a.m., and we’ll head towards the Archaeological Place of Tipon.
- So, at 08:40 a.m., we will arrive at Tipon, which was a sacred site where the Incas worshiped the water.
- Certainly, at present, the water still runs through the different channels and platforms of the complex, and your guide will provide you with the necessary information.
- Then, at 10:20 am we will go to Pikillaqta and all its surroundings of the Archaeological Site.
- Subsequently, we will arrive at 11:40 am in the small town of Huaro and visit its church that dates from the 16th century.
- Finally, we arrived at 12:40 pm at Andahuaylillas, considered the Sistine Chapel of America.
- At 03:00 p.m., we will be returning to the city of Cusco.
- Eventually, you can enjoy the night after feeling satisfied with the tour.
Places that are visited:
- Tipon Archeological Site
- Pikillacta Archeological Site
- Andahuayillas – The Sistine Chapel of America
SOUTHERN VALLEY TOUR INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees to the sites visited US$25.00
- Tourist ticket (not included in price) and money to pay other entrance fees.
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
SOUTHERN VALLEY TOUR GROUP SERVICE
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*01 person or more||$ 20.00|
SOUTHERN VALLEY TOUR PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*02 people||$ 80.00|
|*03-04 people||$ 70.00|
|*05-06 people||$ 50.00|
|*07- 08 people||$ 40.00|
- Daily departure: Certainly, we pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the Southern valley cusco.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
- Departure Time: So, we can pick you up in the morning around 08:00 am