MAX. ALTITUDE 3550 m./11646 ft.
PLACE Cusco, Vilcanota
Group Size 12
Type of Tours : Adventure, Rafting, Nature, Zipline
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
Vilcanota River Rafting & ZipLine – Full Day Tour; The Vilcanota River is considered a medium flow river, where you can practice rafting activity with level II and III rapids. A tour highly recommended for adventurers, besides being a good opportunity for beginners. This section of the Vilcanota River is more intense with the adrenaline needed for this activity; most of the activity takes place in the section called Chuquicahuana.
This tour is done in one day, perfect for travelers with limited time and for those who are looking for adrenaline, fun and full of emotion.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES
- We will be pick up at 8:50 am from your hotel in Cusco in our private transportation will take us to our camping ground at “Cusipata river Lodge”, where we can leave our baggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, sauna and a comfortable dinning area.
- Our Professional River guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing raft.
- After a comprehensive safety talk you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuqui them we will be running exiting class III & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time, Afterwards, we finish de rafting at CUSIPATA RIVER LODGE “where a good hot lunch will be served and you can enjoy a relaxing SAUNA. And also we have a ZIPLINE with 2 cables over the Urubamba River each one from 100 mts, our return would be in the afternoon.
- Transportation to the river and back
- All the rafting equipment, such as helmets, life jackets, spray jackets, wet suits, paddles & Raft.
- Professional River guides
- Lunch , we can accommodate to a vegetarian diet upon request
- Photos and video upon request with an additional charge
- Safety Kayaker
- Food not mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
Things to bring
THINGS TO BRING:
- A complete set of dry clothing
- A pair of sandals or tennis shoes for the river that will get wet.
- Sun Block
- A small towel
- A bathing suit to wear under the wet suit
- A good positive mental aptitude
MINIMUN 02 PERSONS
PRICE PER PERSON
|*01 person or more||$ 160.00|
We can leave any day of the week, as long as we count with a minimum of 02 persons to do this tour.
Pïck up in the morning between 08:45 am – 09:00 am.