DURATION 06 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 13,779 ft.
PLACE Cusco, Puno
Group Size 14
Type of Tours : Adventure, Cultural, History, Nature
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
This beautiful tour 06 Day Cusco – Machu Picchu – Rainbow Mountain – Titicaca Lake (Puno) will make you appreciate the amazing landscapes of the cities of Cusco and Puno, you will observe snowfalls, valleys, rivers, and the different altitudinal floors. You can visit the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas, the magnificent Mountain of Colors of Vinincunca, the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca with its floating Uros islands; You will feel like the millenary culture traps you with its magic of the Andes.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO
- We will welcome you when you arrive in the city of Cusco.
- Then, we will take you to the hotel where you will stay while the tour lasts.
- This day is important as it will serve for rest and acclimatization in the city.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 2: CHINCHERO – MARAS – MORAY
- This day, we will start with the pick-up of your hotel to head towards the colorful town of Chinchero where we will find Inca walls and its small colonial church that holds a lot of history, we will also have a small participation in the elaboration of the Andean weavings.
- Continuing our visit, we will go to the famous circular cultivation terraces of Moray.
- After this, we will descend towards to Maras salt mines, a perfect photographic place for its landscapes. Here, we will visit more than 3,000 salt pools that are produced, this salt was used by the Incas for their own consumption.
- Finally, we will head towards the Ollantaytambo station to take the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes.
*Accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 3: VISIT TO THE INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
- This day, we will start by waking up very early and take the bus that will take us from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu. • Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- We will return to “Aguas Calientes” to have lunch.
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, then we will be taken to Cusco to finally drop you off at your hotel.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 4: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
- Very early, we will pick you up from your hotel to head to Cusipata, in this town we’ll take our breakfast and then continue to the start point of our trek.
- In the tour, we will observe the beautiful landscapes, alpacas, llamas and Vicunas.
- Arriving to Rainbow Mountain, you can explore the place and take the time to get good pictures of this wonderful blanket of colors.
- Once this is finished, we will return to Cusipata and have lunch.
- Then we’ll return to Cusco city.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 5: ROUTE OF THE SUN
- On this day, we will go by bus to Puno.
- During the tour, we will make different stops and get to know a little more about our culture.
- Visit places like Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya (which marks the border between Cusco and Puno), Pucara.
*Accommodation in Puno.
DAY 6: SPEEDBOAT TOUR
- We will complete a boat tour through the waters of the highest sailable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca.
- Visit the Uros Island of ancient culture.
- After this, we will go to the Island of Amantani, where we will have services to rest and receive our lunch.
- Here, we will say goodbye and in the afternoon we will go to the Juliaca airport and / or the bus station.
- 05 Nights of Accommodation in 03 star hotels (Based on double occupancy).
- 05 Breakfasts in the hotels, 03 Lunches.
- Pick up and transfer to the airport and / or bus station.
- Tour of Chinchero, Maras and Moray.
- Tour to the Mountain of colors.
- All entries.
- Tourist train to Machu Picchu Executive Service (Incarail) and / or Expedition PeruRail (Ida and Return).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (Outbound and Return).
- Tourist bus to Puno.
- Veloz Boat Tour on Lake Titicaca.
- Professional guide for all tours.
- FLIGHTS (International and Local).
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (factor 35 or higher).
- Repellent for insects.
- Camera and video camera.
|ADULTS||US$ 660.00 per person*** Min 02 people|
|STUDENTS (With University card)||US$ 635.00 per person*** Min 02 people|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 to 10 years old)||US$ 574.00 per person***|
OUR GROUP SIZE:
We offer Small groups, no more than 14 people.
Daily Departures: Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.