- Machu Picchu
- Sacred Valley
This tour package will show you the most important and trending places of Cusco. Embark on a fantastic day trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This wonderful tour allows you to visit key sites such as the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. Likewise, you will visit Qoricancha the temple of the Sun and the other places near to Cusco
Places you know
Flexibilidad al reservar con Waman Adventures
Reserva con tan solo el 30% o 20% del costo total
Reserva con fecha abierta durante todo 2021 y 2022
Ofrecemos Salidas diarias durante todo el 2021 y 2022
Sustituye al viajero o Modifica la fecha de viaje hasta con 45 dias de anticipacion
100% comprometidos a la satisfaccion garantizada
05 Day Cusco Machu Picchu “The Andean Journey”
In this 5 Day Machu Picchu Tour “The Andean Journey”- Cusco Machu Picchu, we will visit the enigmatic wonder of the Machu Picchu world and the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Above all, a tour that will take you to know the most emblematic venues of the city, such as, Chinchero, Maras – Moray, the Temple of the Moon, and the other places will immerse you in a world full of ancestral knowledge based on the history and art of the Incas.
Certainly, the tours Cusco and Machu Picchu “The Andean Journey” will take you through the amazing places that this beautiful city has and enjoy all the living culture that it maintains.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT CUSCO – INCA AND QORICANCHA MUSEUM
- Firstly, we will start the tour of Cusco Machu Picchu “the Andean Journey” with your pick-up from the airport.
- Above all, acclimatize and transport to your hotel to settle in.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the Inka Museum, basic to learn briefly about the Inca Culture.
- To culminate, we will arrive at Qoricancha or the Temple of the Sun, a place that was sacred and for adoration to the “Sun God”.
Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 2: SAQSAYHUAMAN – TAMBOMACHAY AND THE TEMPLE OF THE MOON – TRANSFER TO “AGUAS CALIENTES”
- We will go early to the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman to visit the entire Archaeological Complex.
- Later, we will continue our trip to Qenqo or the Temple of the Moon.
- After that, in the afternoon we will go to Ollantaytambo.
- We will take the train to “Aguas Calientes”
- Finally, dinner and accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
DAY 3: MACHU PICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO
- We will start the morning with a delicious breakfast and ascend by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Certainly, the citadel of Machu Picchu is a magical and spectacular city that will capture you with its beauty throughout the tour.
- Later, our guide will provide you with all the information of the site to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- It will take you 02 extra hours to visit Huayna Picchu (extra).
- After that, we will descend to “Aguas Calientes”.
- In the afternoon, we will take the return train to Ollantaytambo.
Accommodation in Ollantaytambo
DAY 4: MORAY – SALINERAS – CHINCHERO (TEXTILE INTERPRETATION CENTER)
- After breakfast in Ollantaytambo, we will continue with our tour.
- So, visit the Archaeological Complex of Moray and learn the function of its circular terraces.
- Likewise, we will go to Maras salt mines to observe its amazing salt pits that have been maintained since Inca times until our days.
- We will arrive at Chinchero to visit the beautiful Colonial Church, unique for its works of art and architecture.
- Then, we will participate in the production of textiles in a textile interpretation center.
- Finally, in the evening, we will enjoy a dinner show as a farewell to the tour.
Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 5: FREE DAY – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- As a result, free morning so you can relax and/or visit the city.
- In the afternoon or according to the schedule of your flight, we will take you to the airport for your departure to Lima.
NOTE: The tour starts and ends at the airport and/or bus station of CUSCO.
CUSCO MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDED:
- 04 night’s accommodations in 03-stars hotels (based in double occupation)
- 04 breakfasts, 01 lunches, 01 dinners
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers.
- All entrances fee.
- Voyager (Inca Rail) or Vistadome tren to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide during the whole trip
- FLIGHTS (International and Internal).
- Meals (only those mentioned).
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain: Additional US $ 85.00 per traveler.
- Change of train category to Vistadome (Peru Rail company): Additional US $ 60.00 (round trip), additional US $ 40.00 (one way or only return) per traveler.
- Travel insurance.
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
CUSCO MACHU PICCHU TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE.
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*02 people||US$ 769.00|
|*03 to 04 people||US$ 739.00|
|*5 to 06 people||US$ 699.00|
|*07 or more people||US$ 679.00|
Discounts for 5 day machu picchu tour :
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$ 60.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD
- Daily departures: Certainly, our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor