- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu Mountain
This fantastic tour will lead us through the amazing landscapes of the Sacred Valley. Also, you will be able to know the magic citadel of Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain. Enjoy and feel the magic of the Andes and the energy of mysticism fill with magic all your experience
Flexibilidad al reservar con Waman Adventures
Reserva con tan solo el 30% o 20% del costo total
Reserva con fecha abierta durante todo 2021 y 2022
Ofrecemos Salidas diarias durante todo el 2021 y 2022
Sustituye al viajero o Modifica la fecha de viaje hasta con 45 dias de anticipacion
100% comprometidos a la satisfaccion garantizada
02 Day Trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Machu Picchu Mountain
Enjoy the trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Machu Picchu Mountain, where you will observe the amazing landscapes of the cloud forest and the entrance to the jungle edge towards “Aguas Calientes”. Also, during the tour, you will have the beautiful views of Andean landscapes such as snow-capped mountains, cultivated fields and fruit trees. Certainly, it’s an adventure introducing you to mysticism of the citadel of Machu Picchu. Above all, the tour aims to show you one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, all this will be under the best quality service by our Waman Adventures staff.
Likewise, this route includes transportation and lodging and an optional climb to “Machu Picchu Mountain”.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Firstly, after breakfast, we will leave the city of Cusco towards Ollantaytambo.
- Then, we will take the train to get to “Aguas Calientes”.
- During, the train will provide us with the necessary comfort to have an incredible trip.
- Also, we will be seeing exuberant green valleys and Inca cultivation platforms of the valley in our route.
- Subsequently, we will enter the jungle area to arrive in “Aguas Calientes”, your guide will be waiting for you to welcome you.
- Finally, in the afternoon, we recommend visiting the Machu Picchu site museum and the orchid exhibition or also bathe in the hot springs of the town.
Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU AND RETURN TO CUSCO
- Firslty, we will take one of the buses to Machu Picchu.
- So, our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- Then, you will ascend to Machu Picchu Mountain (3,050 masl / 10,007 feet), the ticket that is included.
- Certainly, it has a demarcated path with unparalleled views of the famous Inca Sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape.
- On the other hand, in case of opting for Huayna Picchu, you must add an extra cost of $35 and confirm it in advance on the day of your reservation.
- Likewise, the difficulty ranges from moderate to challenging.
- Then, we will board the return bus to “Aguas Calientes”.
- We will take the return train to Ollantaytambo and then our private bus will take us to Cusco.
MACHU PICCHU FROM CUSCO INCLUDED:
- 01 night at 3-star hotel at Golden Sunrise, Waman Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room)
- 01 Buffet breakfast
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Mountain Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All private transportation.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$35
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome:Extra US$ 55 (Round trip)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
MACHU PICCHU FROM CUSCO WITH MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN – PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON
|*02 people||US$ 345.00|
|*03 people||US$ 345.00|
|*04 people||US$ 339.00|
|*05 people||US$ 329.00|
|*06 people||US$ 31900|
|*07 + people||US$ 315.00|
Discounts for Machu Picchu from Cusco with Machu Picchu Mountain:
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information about STUDENT CARD
- Daily departures: Certainly, our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor