DURATION 02 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 12,343ft.
Group Size 10
Type of Tours : Adventure, Cultural, History, Nature
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
Enjoy the trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco with Machu Picchu Mountain, where you will observe the amazing landscapes of the cloud forest and the entrance to the jungle edge towards “Aguas Calientes”; During the tour, you will have the beautiful views of Andean landscapes such as snow-capped mountains, cultivated fields and fruit trees. You will be taken on an adventure introducing you to mysticism of the citadel of Machu Picchu. The tour aims to show you one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, all this will be under the best quality service by our Waman Adventures staff.
This route includes transportation and lodging and an optional climb to “Machupicchu Mountain”.
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- After breakfast, we will leave the city of Cusco towards Ollantaytambo.
- We will take the train to get to “Aguas Calientes”.
- The train will provide us with the necessary comfort to have an incredible trip.
- We will be seeing exuberant green valleys and Inca cultivation platforms of the valley in our route.
- We will enter the jungle area to arrive in “Aguas Calientes”, your guide will be waiting for you to welcome you.
- In the afternoon, we recommend visiting the Machu Picchu site museum and the orchid exhibition or also bathe in the hot springs of the town.
Alojamiento: Golden Sunrise*** or similar.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU AND RETURN TO CUSCO
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will take one of the buses to Machu Picchu.
- Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- You will ascend to Machu Picchu Mountain (3,050 masl / 10,007 feet), the ticket that is included.
- It has a demarcated path with unparalleled views of the famous Inca Sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape.
- In case of opting for Huayna Picchu, you must add an extra cost of $35 and confirm it in advance on the day of your reservation.
- The difficulty ranges from moderate to challenging.
- Then, we will board the return bus to “Aguas Calientes”.
- We will take the return train to Ollantaytambo and then our private bus will take us to Cusco.
- 01 night at 3-star hotel at Golden Sunrise, Waman Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room)
- 01 Buffet breakfast
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Mountain Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All private transportation.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$35
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome:Extra US$ 55 (Round trip)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
THIS TOUR RUNS ONLY AS A PRIVATE SERVICE.
****Daily Departure with at least 2 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON
|*02 people||US$ 345.00|
|*03 people||US$ 345.00|
|*04 people||US$ 339.00|
|*05 people||US$ 329.00|
|*06 people||US$ 31900|
|*07 + people||US$ 315.00|
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD
- Daily departures: We can do the tour any day of the week with at least 02 people.