DURATION 05 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 12,343ft.
Group Size 10
Type of Tours : Adventure, Cultural, History, Nature
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
The tour 05 Day Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu will take you on a tour of different places such as: Qoricancha or Temple of the Sun, visit Sacsayhuaman, a fortress that has huge stones in its walls, we will be arriving at the different sacred sites where they have a whole story to tell. We will take an amazing tour of the Sacred Valley, which is known to have the most fertile farmland in the city of Cusco. We will pass through Pisaq, Chinchero, Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo. Our main objective is to get the spectacular Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. You will see how the breathtaking landscapes of the Sacred Valley will leave you enchanted by so much natural and cultural beauty, we hope we can have this incredible experience through the Andes.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO AND CITY TOUR
- We will pick you up from the airport in our transport.
- We will start visiting all the places of the Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- Then, we will continue our travel to Q’enqo or Temple of the Moon, place of sacrifices and offering to the sun and moon.
- Later, we will arrive at Tambomachay, a place where the water was worshiped.
- Finally, we will visit Puca Pucara, named for the red color that of its walls at sunset.
- We will leave you at your hotel in Cusco to settle.
Accommodation: Cusco – Tandapata Boutique *** or similar.
DAY 2: PISAC – OLLANTAYTAMBO – “AGUAS CALIENTES”
- On the way to the Sacred Valley we will stop to visit the “Animal Sanctuary of Cochahuasi”.
- We will arrive at the Archaeological Center of Pisaq, in which we will take a tour of the entire complex.
- Then, we will descend to its small market of artisans, where we will observe the different artisan works that they offer.
- Lunch will be taken in Urubamba
- At the end, we will go to Ollantaytambo to take our train to “Aguas Calientes”.
Accommodation: “Aguas Calientes” – Golden Sunrise***, or similar.
DAY 3: VISIT TO MACHU PICCHU
- After having breakfast, we will take one of the first buses to get to Machu Picchu.
- We will have the opportunity to enjoy the sunrise over this wonderful place.
- Our guide will provide a tour of approximately 02 hours of the entire citadel.
- You may have free time to visit the complex on your own.
- If you chose Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, it will take you a few extra hours to visit then.
- Return to “Aguas Calientes”.
Accommodation: “Aguas Calientes” – Golden Sunrise***, or similar.
DAY 04: CHINCHERO – MARAS MORAY – CUSCO
- In the morning, we will return to Ollantaytambo where our transport will be waiting for us.
- Our visit will be Moray, we will observe the different circular cultivation terraces.
- We will go to the Salineras de Maras, to see the different wells or salt mines still keep feeding the different families of the region.
- The last place to visit is the town of Arcoiris or Chinchero, the construction of their Inca platforms are still well preserved.
- Finally, we will have a brief demonstration of the elaboration of the textile garments that are made in a Chinchero textile interpretation center.
- Return to the city of Cusco.
*Accommodation: Cusco – Tandapata Boutique *** or similar.
DAY 5: FREE WALKING TOUR – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT (END OF THE TOUR)
- Visit to the Main Square.
- Nazarenas Square.
- San Blas neighborhood.
- The stone of the twelve angles.
- The local market of San Pedro.
- Transfer to the airport in the afternoon.
- 04 night’s accommodations in 03 star hotel (based in double occupation)
- 04 breakfasts, 01 lunch, 01 dinner.
- All transportation.
- All transfers.
- All entrances fee.
- Ejecutive (Incarail) or Expedition (Perurail) train to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide during whole trip
- Flights(International and domestic)
- Single supplement US$ 200
- Meals where are not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: US$ 35
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Current University card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
****Daily Departure with 02 people at least****
|NÚMERO DE PERSONAS||PRECIO POR PERSONA||ACCIÓN|
|02 or more people||US$ 899|
- Daily departures: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.