1920px * 1080px
Undoubtedly, this tour 06 Day Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Titicaca Lake (Puno) will make you appreciate the different amazing places of the cities of Cusco and Puno, you can visit the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas, the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and the Titicaca Lake; you will feel how the magic of the Andes holds you between its warm arms.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO
- We will welcome you when you arrive in the city of Cusco.
- Then, we will take you to the hotel where you will stay while the tour lasts.
- This day is important as it will serve for rest and acclimatization in the city.
DAY 2: CHINCHERO – MARAS – MORAY
- This day, first we will pick you up at your hotel to head towards the colorful town of Chinchero, where we will find Inca walls and its small colonial church that holds a lot of history, we will also have a small participation in the elaboration of the Andean weavings.
- Continuing our visit, we will go to the famous circular cultivation terraces of Moray.
- After this, we will descend towards the Salineras de Maras, picturesque place for its landscapes; Here, we will visit the more than 3,000 salt wells, this salt was used by the Incas for their consumption.
- Finally, we will head towards the Ollantaytambo station to take the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes.
*Accommodation: “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 3: VISIT TO THE INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
- This day, we will start by waking up very early and take the bus that will take us from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- Then, you will have time to tour the Sanctuary on your own and take amazing photos.
- We will return to Aguas Calientes to have lunch.
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, then we will take you to Cusco to finally drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 4: CITY TOUR
- First, we will pick you up at the airport and / or the bus station to give the respective welcome to the city of Cusco, you will have the morning free for your acclimatization.
- In the afternoon, we will take the city tour, with this tour we will visit places like the famous Qoricancha that was in times of the Incanato place of adoration to the God Inti (Sun).
- Later, we will continue the visit to Sacsayhuaman, place that was considered a ceremonial fortress. Finally, we will visit Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pucapucara.
- We will finish the tour by taking you to your respective hotel.
DAY 5: “RUTA DEL SOL” (ROUTE OF THE SUN)
- On this day, we will go by bus to Puno.
- During the tour, we will make different stops and get to know a little more about our culture.
- Visit places like Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya (which marks the border between Cusco and Puno), Pucara.
DAY 6: VELOZ BOOT TOUR
- We will complete a boat tour through the waters of the highest sailable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca.
- Visit the Uros Island of the ancient culture.
- After this, we will go to the Island of Taquile, where they will have services to rest and receive our lunch.
- Here, we will say goodbye and in the afternoon we will go to the Juliaca airport and / or the bus station.
- FLIGHTS (International and Local).
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (factor 35 or higher).
- Repellent for insects.
- Camera and video camera.
OFFER PRICES 2019
|ADULTS||US$ 659.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|STUDENTS (With University card)||US$ 634.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 to 10 years old)||US$ 574.00 per person***|
***DISCOUNT 5% FOR GROUPS OVER 04 PEOPLE ***
OUR GROUP SIZE:
We offer Small groups, no more than 14 people.
Dates of Departures
Daily Departures: Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.