- Magical Water Circuit
- Historical Center
The Magical Water Circuit has 13 cybernetic sources, supported with the highest technology where music, water, sound, and laser lights are mixed to present unique and incredible shows. This amazing place has an area of approximately 135,000 m², with beautiful green areas, ideal for holding social, cultural, and corporate events
Magical Water Circuit (Lima)
The Magical Water Circuit Lima Tour will take you to one of the most amazing places in the city of Lima. Certainly, the real name is “The Magical Water Circuit of the Reserve Park” and was inaugurated on July 26, 2007.
In 2007, this place won the Guinness Record Award for becoming the largest fountain complex in the world in a public park. In addition, it has a fountain whose geyser (water jet) can rise to more than 80 meters and also the largest water screen in the world, in which an audiovisual show is projected on its 95 meters long.
Above all, it’s one of the most important municipal projects, an icon of the city of Lima, and a symbol of the recovery of Lima’s public spaces. Its design, inspired by its European counterparts, gives the city of Lima an extensive green area with Art-Deco and Indigenist architecture.
- Duration: 03 hours (approximately).
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Magical Water Circuit Lima
- Certainly, this tour will start with the pick-up of your hotel and immediately we will go to the magic circuit of the waters.
- So, upon arrival, you will observe 13 cybernetic sources.
- Then, you will also see a geyser that rises up to 80 meters.
- Later, you will also appreciate the world’s largest water screen, in which an audiovisual show is projected on its 95 meters high – water-screen.
- As a result, after this amazing tour, we will return to your hotel.
- Round trip transportation.
- Bilingual professional guide.
- Extra expenses.
- Camera and video camera.
- Money for extra expenses.
MAGICAL WATER CIRCUIT – GROUP SERVICE
**** Daily Departures ****
- DAILY DEPARTURE: Certainly, we will pick you up from your hotel before the tour starts.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
- Certainly, this tour starts at night: 06:00 pm