- Sacred Valley of the Incas
This exciting adventure tour to the Sacred Valley: Moray, and salt mines, starts only one hour from Cusco. The Quad Bike ATV is a tour that will take you through the mountains in the Andes of Cusco. Join us in this unique adventure, we will visit the experimental terraces of Moray and the salt mines of Maras in a tour full of adrenaline
Quad Bike ATV Maras Moray
Above all, Quad Bike Maras Moray – ATV tours Cusco Peru is an exciting trip designed for adventure lovers like you, through the Andean mountains of Cusco. Certainly, we will pick you up from your hotels in Cusco or the Urubamba Valley. Likewise, to start this exciting adventure we will provide you a Quad Bike ATV and accessories to ride around the beautiful landscape of the Andes, the Maras Salt Mines and the archeological site of Moray.
- Duration: 07 hours.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
Half-Day Quad Bike Maras Moray – ATV Tours Cusco Peru
- Quad Bike ATV Maras Moray begins with the pick up from your hotels in Cusco or the Urubamba Valley.
- So, our day begins with a visit to one of the textile centers located in the village of Chinchero, where we will fill in the knowledge and practice of the famous textile Inca.
- Here in Chinchero, we will give you all the complete equipment like gloves, helmets, etc. And the ATVs, we will also provide you with all the necessary information on the proper use of ATVs, we will also describe the route to be taken.
- Subsequently, culminating this brief orientation, we will begin our journey in the direction of Moray; you will be accompanied by an experienced instructor and our Professional tour guide through unique trails surrounded by mountains and beautiful snow-capped.
- Consequently, we will have enough time to visit the circular terraces that were built in a huge natural depression or holes in the surface of the ground.
- What is surprising is the difference in the average annual temperature between the top and bottom of the terraces to about 15°C. After that, we will go to the square of Maras, where we will have a brief stop in the main square.
- Then, our last place of the visit will be the famous Salt Mines of Maras, which are made up of about 3000 small wells on the mountainside, where people fill the pools with salt water flowing from the mountain during the dry season.
- Likewise, when the water evaporates, the salt contained in it slowly solidifies, to obtain a production of salt every 30 days.
- Finally, we will retake the ATVs and return to the point of departure; here, our transport will be waiting to return to Cusco or the Sacred Valley.
Places to Visit:
- Salt Mines of Maras
- Quad Bike ATV
QUAD BIKE MARAS MORAY INCLUDED:
- Private transportation.
- YAMAHA ATV.
- Helmet and gloves.
- Professional guide.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance Tickets. Extra US$ 25.00
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Guarantee deposit.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
QUAD BIKE MARAS MORAY – GROUP SERVICE
****Daily Departure ****
|Number of Pax||Price per Person||Action|
|01 or more people||50.00|
QUAD BIKE MARAS MORAY – PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|07 + people||$75.00|
- Daily departures: Certainly, we pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the QUAK BIKE maras moray tour.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
- Likewise, the pick up will be in the morning between 08:00 – 09:00 (depends on your preference)
- Approximate time: 08:00 am to 03:00 pm