- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Machu Picchu
The Machu Picchu tour by train will lead us through the fantastic landscapes of the sacred valley, just in one day, you will be able to know the magic citadel of Machu Picchu and its little town. Enjoy and feel the magic of the Andes and the energy of mysticism fill with magic all your experience in this impressive tour
Flexibilidad al reservar con Waman Adventures
Reserva con tan solo el 30% o 20% del costo total
Reserva con fecha abierta durante todo 2021 y 2022
Ofrecemos Salidas diarias durante todo el 2021 y 2022
Sustituye al viajero o Modifica la fecha de viaje hasta con 45 dias de anticipacion
100% comprometidos a la satisfaccion garantizada
Full Day – Exploring Machu Picchu from Cusco
This Full-Day Exploring Cusco to Machu Picchu 1 day tour will take us on a charming tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Certainly, you will travel by train following the course of the Vilcanota River, in which you will be able to get the best views of the impressive landscapes of the cloud forest, as well as the abundant and diverse flora and fauna. Above all, Machu Picchu was one of the important cities where the Incas resided and the upper class of society resided in the Inca times. Therefore, that’s why its buildings and walls are perfectly well made.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
DAY 1: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- Firstly, we will pick you up early from your hotel in Cusco and leave for the Sacred Valley until we reach Ollantaytambo.
- So, from Ollantaytambo, we will board our train heading to “Aguas Calientes“.
- Also, in the course of the river, we will see beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley, arriving at “Aguas Calientes”.
- Then, our guide will wait for you to board one of the buses that will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- The guided tour will last approximately 02 hours. Therefore, the guide will give you all the information about the Historical Sanctuary.
- Subsequently, in the afternoon, we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo.
- Finally, we will drop you off at your respective hotel.
CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDED:
- Train to Machu Pichu with Inca Rail Company or Peru Rail Expedition train (Round trip)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers (from and to the hotel)
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$35.00
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome: Extra US$ 60.00
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY TOUR – PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||$ 279.00|
|03-04 people||$ 275.00|
|05 06 people||$ 270.00|
|06 + people||$ 260.00|
Discounts for Cusco to Machu Picchu tour:
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$60.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information about STUDENT CARD
- Daily departures: Certainly, our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor
Timetable for Cusco to Machu Picchu Full day Tour:
- Certainly, the pick up will be in the morning at 04:30 am or 05:00 am (according to the train schedule)
- Duration: Approximately 16 hours.