DURATION Full Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 8,792 ft.
Group Size 10
Type of Tours : Cultural, History, Nature
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
This Full Day Tour Exploring Machu Picchu will take us on a charming tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will travel by train following the course of the Vilcanota River, in which you will be able to get the best views of the impressive landscapes of the cloud forest, as well as the abundant and diverse flora and fauna. Machu Picchu was one of the important cities where the Incas resided and the upper class of society resided in the Inca times. That’s why its buildings and walls are perfectly well made. Enjoy and feel the magic of the Andes and the energy of mysticism fill with magic all your experience in this impressive tour.
DAY 1: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- We will pick you up early from your hotel and leave for the Sacred Valley until we reach Ollantaytambo.
- From Ollantaytambo, we will board our train heading to “Aguas Calientes”.
- Also, in the course of the river, we will see beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley, arriving at “Aguas Calientes”.
- Our guide will wait for you to board one of the buses that will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- The guided tour will last approximately 02 hours; the guide will give you all the information about the Historical Sanctuary.
- In the afternoon, we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo.
- Finally, we will drop you off at your respective hotel.
- Train to Machu Pichu with Inca Rail Company or Peru Rail Expedition train (Round trip)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers (from and to the hotel)
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$35.00
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome: Extra US$ 55.00
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
THIS TOUR RUNS ONLY AS A PRIVATE SERVICE.
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||$ 339.00|
|03-04 people||$ 325.00|
|05 06 people||$ 305.00|
|06 + people||$ 285.00|
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$60.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information about STUDENT CARD
- Daily departures: We can do the tour any day of the week, 12 months of the year with a minimum of 02 people.
- In the morning 04:30 am or 05:00 am (according to the train schedule)
- Duration: Approximately 16 hours.