DURATION 05 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 13,779 ft.
Group Size 14
Type of Tours : Nature, Adventure
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
This Tour 05 Day Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Humantay Lake will take us through the most beautiful places of the city of Cusco, having first a small introduction of the Inca Empire in the Inca Museum. Then, we will go to the Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, main temple of the Inca Empire. We will visit the well-known Sacred Valley of the Incas that will amaze us with its impressive natural landscapes; from there we will visit the unforgettable Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. And to finish with our great tour, we will discover the Humantay Lake and its blue-green waters.
DAY 1: INCA MUSEUM – QORICANCHA
- We will welcome you when you arrive in the city of Cusco.
- After having settled in your respective hotel, we will visit in the afternoon the following places: Inca Museum and Qoricancha.
- We will start the visit of the Inca Museum, where you will learn a little more about the entire Inca Empire, its ceramics, textiles, Andean cosmology, etc.
- Qoricancha was the Temple of worship of the Sun (Inti) where the best offerings in goldsmithing were held.
- We will end the day taking you to your hotel.
DAY 2: CHINCHERO – MARAS – MORAY
- This day, we will pick you up at your hotel to head towards the colorful town of Chinchero, where we will find Inca walls and its small colonial church that awaits a lot of history, we will also have a small participation in the elaboration of the Andean weavings.
- Continuing our visit, we will go to the famous circular cultivation terraces of Moray.
- After this, we will descend towards the Salineras de Maras, picturesque place for its landscapes; here we will visit more than 3,000 salt wells, the Incas used this salt for their consumption.
- Finally, we will head towards the train station of Ollantaytambo to take the train that will take us to “Aguas Calientes”.
*Accommodation: “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 3: VISIT TO MACHU PICCHU
- This day, we will start by waking up very early and take the bus that will take us from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu.
- Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- Then, you will have time to tour the Sanctuary on your own and take amazing photos.
- We will return to “Aguas Calientes” to have lunch.
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, then we will be taken to Cusco to finally drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 4: HUMANTAY LAKE
- Early, we will pick you up from your hotel to go to Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
- So we will continue our trip to Soraypampa, our starting point for the walk.
- In the ascent, we will have the opportunity to observe the diverse flora and fauna that inhabit the area.
- We can observe some native birds of the area, as well as get great views of the Andean landscape.
- Once arrived in the area, we can enjoy our snacks, reached our goal we will be delighted with the spectacular views of the Humantay lagoon and its turquoise waters.
- In the afternoon after lunch, we will return to the city of Cusco.
DAY 5: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Free morning so you can relax and / or visit the city.
- In the afternoon or according to the schedule of your flight, we will take you to the airport for your departure to Lima.
NOTE: The tour starts and ends at the airport and / or bus station of CUSCO.
- 04 nights accommodation in 03 star hotels (based on double occupancy).
- 04 Breakfasts at the hotels, 01 Lunch.
- Pick up and transfer to the airport and / or bus station.
- Tour of Chinchero, Maras and Moray.
- Tour to the Humantay Lake
- All entrances.
- Tourist train to Machu Picchu Executive Service (Incarail) and / or Expedition PeruRail (Ida and Return).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Ida and Return).
- Professional guide for all tours.
- FLIGHTS (International and Local).
THINGS TO TAKE:
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Repellent for insects.
- Camera and video camera.
|ADULTS||US$ 630.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|STUDENTS (With University Card)||US$ 605.00 per person (Min 02 people)|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 to 10 ages)||US$ 545.00 per person***|
OUR GROUP SIZE:
We offer Small groups, no more than 14 people.
Daily Departures: Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.