- Machu Picchu
This fantastic tour will lead us through the amazing landscapes of the Sacred Valley. Also, you will be able to know the magic citadel of Machu Picchu and its little town. Enjoy and feel the magic of the Andes and the energy of mysticism fill with magic all your experience in this impressive adventure
02 Day “Exploring” the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu
The 02 Day – Exploring the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu Trip, is one of the most impressive tours of Cusco, combining the best places and Archaeological Sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Above all, Machu Picchu is one of the most enigmatic places, which in its mystery holds many secrets to be discovered. (Each one of the rooms will take a bit of your best-engraved memories…). Undoubtedly, come with us to discover the wonders that Cusco has to offer to the world. Keep in mind that you will be with the best professionals to live an unforgettable experience in your visit to the Andes.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Firstly, we will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 a.m. to take you to Chinchero.
- So, here we will visit its Archaeological Center and its small Colonial Church, which shows a mix of Inca and Spanish Architecture.
- Then, we will participate in a textile interpretation center, in which, they will teach the process of making Andean looms.
- Consequently, the next stop will be Moray and its amazing agricultural terraces that served in those times to experiment with products at different high-Andean temperatures.
- Later, we will descend to the Salineras de Maras, where there are more than 3,000 salt mines located in the mountain.
- From there, we will go to Ollantaytambo and take the train to “Aguas Calientes”.
- Finally, upon arrival, we will enjoy the hot springs of the place.
Lodging: Golden Sunrise Hotel*** o similars
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- After breakfast, we will take the buses that will take us to Machu Picchu.
- Certainly, being one of the first visitors, we can enjoy the sunrise and the magnificent landscapes of the cloud forest.
- So, our guide will provide you with all the information on the site during 02 hours of a guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
- The visit to Huayna Picchu has great views of the whole town (optional).
- Finally, Return by train to Ollantaytambo, then we will take the bus to Cusco to finally drop you off at your respective hotel.
SACRED VALLEY TO MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDED:
- 01 night at 3-star hotel at Golden Sunrise, La Cabaña Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room)
- 01 Buffet breakfast
- Sacred Valley tour.
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All private transportation for these 02 days.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Entrance fees on day 01 (Sacred Valley Tour): Extra US$25 per person.
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee :Extra US$35 per person.
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome: Extra US$ 55 (Round trip) per person.
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
SACRED VALLEY TO MACHU PICCHU TOUR – PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*02 people||$ 599.00|
|*03 people||$ 589.00|
|*04 people||$ 579.00|
|*05 people||$ 569.00|
|*06 people||$ 559.00|
|*07 + people||$ 549.00|
Discounts for Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu trip:
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$60.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD
Departure Dates & Timetable for Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu trip:
- Daily departures: Certainly, our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.
- Timetable: Certainly, the pick-up will be in the morning at 08:00 am.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor