DURATION 04 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 3,762m./12342ft.
PLACE Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Min. Age5 -70
Group Size 15
Type of Tours : Cultural, Historical
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
In this Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu tour, we will visit a bit of all the most recognized places in the city of Cusco. We will begin first by visiting the traditional and mystical city of Cusco, after that, we will go to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, which is the place where our ancestors made their best crops to feed the population of Cusco. We will culminate with the visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu and we will be amazed by the incredible views that this magnificent place offer us.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO – CITY TOUR
- First, we will pick you up at the airport and / or the bus station to give the respective welcome to the city of Cusco, you will have the morning free for your acclimatization.
- In the afternoon, we will take the city tour, with this tour we will visit places like the famous Qoricancha that was in times of the Incanato place of adoration to the god Inti (sun).
- Afterwards, we will continue our travel with the visit to Sacsayhuaman, place which was considered a ceremonial fortress.
- To finish, we will visit Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pucapucara.
- We will end the day taking you to your hotel.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 2: CHINCHERO – MARAS – MORAY
- This day, first we will pick you up from your hotel to head towards the colorful town of Chinchero, where we will find Inca walls and its small colonial church which holds a lot of history, we will also have a small participation in the elaboration of the Andean weavings.
- Continuing our visit, we will go to the famous circular cultivation terraces of Moray.
- After this, we will descend towards the Salineras de Maras, picturesque place for its landscapes; Here, we will visit the more than 3,000 salt wells which are produced, this salt was used by the Incas for their consumption.
- Finally, we will head towards the Ollantaytambo station to take the train that will take us to “Aguas Calientes”.
Accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 3: VISIT TO THE INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
- This day, we will start by waking up very early. Then, we will take the bus from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu.
- Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor and take amazing photos.
- We will return to “Aguas Calientes” to have lunch.
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, then we will be taken to Cusco to finally drop you off at your hotel.
*Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 4: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Free morning, so you can relax and / or visit the city.
- In the afternoon or according to the schedule of your flight, we will take you to the airport for your departure to Lima.
NOTE: The tour begins and ends at the airport and / or bus station of CUSCO.
- Pick up and transfer to the airport and / bus station.
- 03 nights accommodation in 03 star hotels (based on double room).
- 03 Breakfasts at the hotels.
- Tour of the City Tour.
- Tour of Chinchero, Maras and Moray.
- All entries.
- Tourist train to Machu Picchu Executive Service (Incarail) and / or Expedition PeruRail (Ida and Return).
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Ida and Return).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide for all tours.
- FLIGHTS (International and Local).
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Repellent for insects.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
|ADULTS||US$ 509.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|STUDENTS (With University Card)||US$ 484.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 and 10 years old)||US$ 424.00 per person***|
OUR GROUP SIZE:
We offer small groups, no more than 14 people.
Daily Departures: Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people.