- City Tour Cusco
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
This tour will take us on an amazing adventure through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will visit historical places as Chinchero, Maras & Moray, and also for the main archaeological sites of Cusco city. Likewise, you will visit one of the seven wonders of the modern world, Machu Picchu.
04 Day / 3 Night Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
In this Sacred Valley Machu Picchu Cusco – 4 day tour Machu Picchu, we will visit a bit of all the most recognized places in the city of Cusco. We will begin first by visiting the traditional and mystical city of Cusco. After that, we will go to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, which is the place where our ancestors made their best crops to feed the population of Cusco. We will culminate with the visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu and we will be amazed by the incredible views that this magnificent place offers us.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO – CITY TOUR
- Firstly, we will pick you up at the airport and/or the bus station to give the respective welcome to the city of Cusco, you will have the morning free for your acclimatization.
- In the afternoon, we will take the city tour, with this tour we will visit places like the famous Qoricancha that was in times of the Incanato place of adoration to the god Inti (sun).
- Afterward, we will continue our travel with the visit to Sacsayhuaman, a place that was considered a ceremonial fortress.
- To finish, we will visit Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca pucara.
- We will end the day by taking you to your hotel.
LODGING: Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 2: CHINCHERO – MARAS – MORAY
- This day, first we will pick you up from your hotel to head towards the colorful town of Chinchero, where we will find Inca walls and its small colonial church which holds a lot of history. Also, we will also have small participation in the elaboration of the Andean weavings.
- Continuing our visit, we will go to the famous circular cultivation terraces of Moray.
- After that, we will descend towards the Salineras de Maras, a picturesque place for its landscapes, Consequently, we will visit the more than 3,000 salt wells which are produced, this salt was used by the Incas for their consumption.
- Finally, we will head towards the Ollantaytambo train station to take the train that will take us to “Aguas Calientes”.
LODGING: Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
DAY 3: VISIT TO THE INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
- Firstly, we will start by waking up very early. Then, we will take the bus from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu.
- So, our guide will provide you with all the information about the site during 02 hours of the guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor and take amazing photos.
- Consequently, we will return to “Aguas Calientes” to have lunch.
- Eventually, we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, then we will be taken to Cusco to finally drop you off at your hotel.
LODGING: Accommodation in Cusco
DAY 4: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
- Free morning, so you can relax and/or visit the city.
- In the afternoon, or according to the schedule of your flight, we will take you to the airport for your departure to Lima.
NOTE: The tour begins and ends at the airport and/or bus station of CUSCO.
SACRED VALLEY MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDED:
- Pick up and transfer to the airport and / bus station.
- 3 nights accommodation in 03-star hotels (based on double room).
- 03 Breakfasts at the hotels.
- 01 Dinner (Aguas Calientes)
- Tour of the City Tour.
- Tour of Chinchero, Maras and Moray.
- All entries.
- Tourist train to Machu Picchu Voyager Service (Incarail) or Expedition PeruRail (round trip).
- Bus to Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide for all tours.
- FLIGHTS (International and Local).
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Repellent for insects.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
SACRED VALLEY MACHU PICCHU TOUR -OFFER PRICES
|ADULTS||US$ 509.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|STUDENTS (With University Card)||US$ 484.00 per person (Min. 02 people)|
|CHILDREN (Between 07 and 10 years old)||US$ 424.00 per person***|
OUR GROUP SIZE: We offer small groups, no more than 10 people.
- Daily departures: Certainly, our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 02 people for 4 day tour Machu Picchu.
- Also, find our travelers’ recommendations on TripAdvisor